Our aim is to:
- Inform trans youth about the procedures for legal gender recognition and medical transition.
- Support trans youth by accompanying them to all relevant services for legal gender recognition and medical transition procedures.
- Empower trans youth and help them develop their skills through training
- Create a safe space, in which, all of us young trans people, can meet up, get to know each other and discuss issues that affect us.
- Inform and educate staff, members and volunteers of organisations that offer health-related services, on issues affecting trans people.
- Increase the visibility of trans youth and raise awareness on issues that affect us.
All contacts are confidential and your anonymity is ensured.
Coordinator of the service: Philippos Paganis
Funder for the period February - July 2018:
Services & Activities
We offer all of our services free of charge.
Information on procedures for legal gender recognition & medical transition:
We offer information on the available procedures for legal gender recognition and change of legal documents, and information on the procedures for medical transition.
We can accompany you to all relevant services for legal gender recognition and medical transition procedures.
Referral to services
In case we are not able to cover your demand, we undertake your referral to other organisations who can offer you the appropriate services.
Through a series of educational trainings we aim to help trans youth develop their personal skills.