A few words about us
We are an LGBTQ youth group which aims to form a strong youth community, support its members and assert their rights
We were created in 2011 to create a space for LGBTQ youth to better express ourselves and assert our rights!
We envision a world where homophobia, biphobia, transphobia are eliminated. A society where there is no discrimination based on sexuality, gender or body. We wield colourful markers and draw a colourful reality.
Our mission is to highlight the problems we face and position ourselves bravely in the social and political canvas that surrounds us.
We aim to raise social awareness regarding our community´s demands, apply institutional pressure for the modernisation of the legal framework regarding gender identity and sexual orientation and create a strong youth community functioning as a shelter for every LGBTQ person.
Towards meeting our goals, we offer, among others, the following services:
- Weekly meetings open to everyone
- Confidential recording of incidents of violence or discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity/expression
- Legal support of victims
- Psycho-social support of victims
- Personal counseling with a psychologist
- Psychodrama group
- Discussion group supervised by a professional
- Discussion group for LGBTQ women