Λίγα λόγιααααα για μας
We are an LGBTQ youth group which aims to form a strong youth community, support its members and assert their rights
We envision a world where homophobia, biphobia, transphobia are eliminated. A society where there is no discrimination based on sexuality, gender or body. We wield colourful markers and draw a colourful reality.
We aim to raise social awareness regarding our community´s demands, apply institutional pressure for the modernisation of the legal framework regarding gender identity and sexual orientation and create a strong youth community functioning as a shelter for every LGBTQ person.
Towards meeting our goals, we offer, among others, the following services:
- Weekly meetings open to everyone
- Confidential recording of incidents of violence or discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity/expression
- Legal support of victims
- Psycho-social support of victims
- Personal counseling with a psychologist
- Psychodrama group
- Discussion group supervised by a professional
- Discussion group for LGBTQ women